Cinnamon Macrame Small Pouch
Kempton & Co
It’s true, beautiful things do come in small packages! Our gorgeous macramé small pouch, with a butter soft handwoven leather back, in super chic cinnamon, with a soft leather back and upcycled polka dot batik dyed Ankole bone toggle is absolute proof.
Beautify dinners out (it fits perfectly on the table) Give it as a brilliant hostess gift. A fab a grab ‘n’ go for phone, keys, credits cards and bits and bobs.
Fun fact! The primary knots of macramé are the square (or reef knot) and forms of "hitching": various combinations of half hitches. It was long crafted by sailors, especially in elaborate or ornamental knotting forms, to cover anything from knife handles to bottles to parts of ships.
- Front exterior is buttery soft handcrafted woven leather in oxblood shade
- Back exterior is buttery soft cowhide leather in oxblood shade
- Soft cotton twill interior
- Solid brass hardware and studs that gets better with age. We think the tarnish looks lovely. Prefer it shiny? No problem, it buffs up in seconds
- YKK (easy slide) zipper
- Small upcycled Ankole cow horn toggle
9”L x 7”H