Addilyn Jacket by Soia and Kyo. The ADDILYN by SOIA & KYO is a sustainable cloud-like quilted puffer permeated with toasty-warm THERMOLITE® EcoMade 100% recycled polyester. Hip-length and available in two reversible colors, this stunner also features elasticized cuffs, polar fleece-lined pockets and a hood –– on both sides. Enveloped in 100% recycled nylon.
- Channel quilting
- Hood with adjustable elastic drawcord storm visor
- Flange at waist
- Center front closure with YKK 1-way VISLON® reversible zipper
- Front placket over zipper with metal snaps
- Multi-stitched elasticized cuffs
- Angled welt pockets with hidden zipper closure
- Polar fleece-lined pockets
- Up to -15 °C / 5 °F
- Powder-Beam: Powder on one side, Powder + Beam color combo on reverse side
- Black-Fig: Black on one side, Fig on reverse side.
- The model is 5'8" / 173 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 26'' / 66 cm.
- Made with recycled materials.
- Recycled Nylon Fabric: By using certified 100% recycled nylon yarn, we are no longer dependent on virgin petroleum as a raw material source, while also saving water, energy, and decreasing CO2 emission.
- Thermolite® Recycled Polyester Filling: Our polyfill is made with 100% recycled PET bottles, reducing CO2 emissions. This technology reduces the impact on the environment, while providing lightweight warmth lasting the lifespan of a garment.
- Shell: 100% recycled nylon. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: THERMOLITE EcoMade 100% recycled polyester.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.
Pickup available at La Jolla Store
Usually ready in 24 hours
La Jolla Store
Pickup available, usually ready in 24 hours
7884 Girard Ave
La Jolla CA 92037